Friday, June 16, 2006

angono news

finally, we've conquered the new world, of blogging, that is! even up here on the quiet hills of angono, we're internet accessible thanks to the smart wifi technology. the three seminarists are doing fine. they pray well, learn well, and play tennis as well. we live a very simple lifestyle and we just love every single minute of it. nothing beats the solitude, the fresh air, and the green woods that give us company. if you've got the time, folks, you're most welcome to pay us a visit. a yummy treat of fresh balut and fried itik awaits the kind visitor. hwan-ying guang ling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh,you remind me of angono's best besides the higantes and artworks - balut and itik!

Are the novices already perfected th art of playing pelota? Fr. Mac for sure is the master of it.

Give my regards to the filipino novices and priests...and also to the sweet angono people(for sure they don't know me!)

Dandy said...

Peter ...I agree with you....i need some baluts and itiks....to empower my ...spiritual life hehehehe
by the way a good job for Dandy....i will send some pictures.....later....of cource i will start with my pictures....hahaha